156 Coach Road, Sleights
near Whitby, North Yorkshire
Sleights lies at the foot of the Moors in the Esk Valley, an ideal centre for visiting the North York Moors National Park and Heritage Coast; stunning scenery, picturesque villages, glorious coastline friendly locals.
This old Yorkshire home of charm and character assures you of a friendly, relaxing atmosphere for non-smokers with every care taken to ensure you have a comfortable and memorable stay.
Relax in the guest sitting-room with free-view television, maps and guidebooks; enjoy the pretty dining room (separate tables) with panoramic views; the sun terrace; wander through the landscaped gardens - plants for sale. Sun lounge, garden seating areas.
Packed lunches and walking leaflets are available, also driving tours or walking itineraries arranged. Suggestions can be given for evenings out.
- Exclusively for non-smoking guests.
- Extensive breakfast menu, including vegetarian; home made marmalades and jams.
- Free tea & coffee in the breakfast room 2pm-9pm. Scones & cakes available. (summer only)
- Commended for comfort, food and service, with a long established reputation for caring for guests.
- Bedrooms - 3
- Parking - 3 spaces
- Fish café 50yds. Excellent Inn/restaurant 250yds.
- Licensed restaurant 300yds.
- Regrets no wheel chair access.
Our guest rooms on the first floor are individually styled and of
high standard with private facilities; free-view television and
clock-radio, hospitality trays, shaver sockets and bedside lamps. Full
double glazing; central heating in cooler months.
1. Double bedroom (ensuite shower/wc - TV
now wall mounted)
2. Larger Double bedroom (ensuite shower/wc)
3. Large single (adjoining private bath & shower/wc)