156 Coach Road, Sleights
near Whitby, North Yorkshire
Tel: 01947 810534
Ryedale House is an old Yorkshire home of charm and character at the foot of the moors in the 'Heartbeat' country of North York Moors National Park, 3.5 miles south of historic Whitby.
Here you are assured of a friendly, relaxing and homely atmosphere in a non-smoking environment with every care taken to ensure you have a comfortable and memorable stay.
Relax in the guest sitting-room with free-view television, maps and guidebooks; enjoy the pretty dining room (separate tables) with panoramic views; the sun terrace; wander through the landscaped gardens - plants for sale. Sun lounge, garden seating areas.
Walking leaflets are available, also driving tours or walking itineraries arranged. Suggestions can be given for evenings out.
- Exclusively for non-smoking guests.
- Extensive breakfast menu, including vegetarian and made using local produce, including home-made marmalades and jams.
- Free tea & coffee in the breakfast room 2pm-9pm.
- Commended for comfort, food and service.
- Long established reputation for caring for guests.
- Parking for 3 cars.
- Fish café 50yds.
- Excellent Inn/restaurant 250yds.
- Licensed restaurant 300yds.
- Regret no wheel chair access.
Our guest rooms on the first floor are individually styled and of high standard with private facilities; Freeview television and clock-radio, hospitality trays, shaver sockets and bedside lamps.
double glazing; central heating in cooler months.
1. Double bedroom (ensuite shower/wc - TV
now wall mounted)
2. Larger Double bedroom (ensuite shower/wc)
3. Large single (adjoining private bath & shower/wc)